Product Manager Apply NowMaynooth, Ireland ,Ireland
Ireland or UK
We are looking for a Product Manager with Funds/Capital Markets experience to join a rapidly growing and global SaaS Company.
Key leadership role available – with ownership of all Product management activities. Help shape the product strategy going forward! You will be responsible for the Product Development funnel ensuring that timelines and deliverables are met across functions to ensure successful quality product development and scaling of the SaaS platform!
A little insight into some of what you will do:
- Report to the CEO and work closely with the leadership team to plan, coordinate and direct research, marketing, product design, development milestones, and QA deliverables to ensure cross functional success of all our production activities
- Manage the technology commercialisation of the product funnel to success and work closely with the leadership team to define the company’s product strategy and success metrics
- Create and document the product strategy
- Envision, build and analyse new features and tools, each contributing company growth and revenue
- Manage product marketing and product development plans, timelines, budgets, milestones, risks, issues and assumptions
Experience & Attributes we are looking for:
- 6+ Years experience in Product Manager roles
- Must have Funds / Capital Markets experience
- Experience with complete product development life cycle from concept to final release
- Programme / Project Management qualifications
- Strong Organisational skills working with cross functional teams
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills are essential
- Strong focus on product quality
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Masters level qualification in technology commercialization and management is advantageous
No of Openings: 1
Minimum Experience required: 6
Salary(Annual) : € 75000 - € 90000
Business Analyst Apply NowRemote ,
Business Analyst – Customer Journeys
Remote within Spain or Ireland.
Visa assistance provided to experienced candidates outside of these countries for relocation to Ireland.
2 Stage Interview process
Are you a Business Analyst who is keen on collaborating, embracing change & improving processes? Read on!
The role will require you to work closely with clients & the Business Process Engineers to map business processes & solutions for customer journey improvements within contract sales arenas and more.
Great opportunity to participate in defining the future product direction of the Company during company expansion and growth!!
Some responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and understand a client’s Customer Journeys by capturing requirements from stakeholders for new ones, reviewing existing ones, and producing highly detailed requirement specification documents.
- Work collaboratively with the client to define use cases which illustrate the impact of the change within the Customer Journey.
- Support the Customer Success Manager in delivering the Change Request documentation and otherwise for the agreed requirements and gaining sign-off.
- Work with the Commercial Team to devise and define innovative product enhancements for Fusion and Touchstone
- Track activities against the project delivery plan and manage stakeholder involvement
- Evaluate Customer Journeys forms and processes performance and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Be a champion for Fusion and Touchstone through developing a deep and rich understanding of its USPs.
What we are looking for:
- Completed Business Analysis related Degree
- 2 Years Business Analyst experience with a customer journey mapping focus essential
- Must have gained Business Analyst experience from software company & have experience with external customers
- Knowledgeable on Touchstone and Fusion
- Experience in analyzing and improving Customer Journeys for utilities and telcos – would be a big bonus!
- Extensive knowledge of Fusion & Touchstone
- Understanding of modern form design and best practices, and Business Process
No of Openings: 1
Minimum Experience required: 0
Salary(Annual) : € 50000 - € 75000
Data Analyst - Support Level 2 Apply NowRemote ,
Remote – Ireland or Spain
Our Client, a software solutions Company that provides automated customer journey & multichannel sales onboarding solutions is looking for a Data Analyst to join their growing team! This is a Junior role which offers fantastic growth potential during the Company’s time of expansion!
The role would be to collaborate closely with Customers, Developers and Support Team, to assist building and maintaining multichannel customer journeys within the contract sales arena and more.
- Work with external Customers and internal Delivery Owners to implement customer
- Work with Support to triage journey issues and resolve within SLA.
- Deliver high quality and maintainable solutions, to set deadlines.
- Estimate level of effort, and deliver solutions that meet customer requirements, deliver on schedule with high quality and exceed customer expectations
Experience, Education & Skills needed:
- Completed Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Solid understanding of non-relational (MongoDB) and relational databases(MySQL)
- Able to grasp new techniques quickly and apply as needed
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Able to offer clear and regular updates on progress & identify potential obstacles quickly whilst offering potential solutions
- Excellent critical & analytical thinking skills – Should enjoy solving complex problems & evaluating best alternatives
No of Openings: 1
Minimum Experience required: 1
Salary(Annual) : € 50000 - € 60000