Compliance Officer Apply NowMaynooth, Ireland ,Ireland
Start: As soon as possible
Base salary + Healthcare + Bonus + Extended leave days
Experienced Compliance Officer needed to work with an award winning Regulatory Technology platform & support customers using the platform for their global compliance obligations!
Integral role – Join the team! If you want to join a tight knit team that values their employee’s contributions & ideas, this may be for you!
- Provide advice to Company’s business, technical, customer success operations & other stakeholders with the interpretation of MiFIR transaction reporting & further relevant regulatory requirements
- Assess any updates to the existing DRSP MiFIR transaction reporting regulations, including interpretation & communication of changes to ensure effective implementation
- Review and maintain Compliance Manual & Monitoring Plan & conduct compliance activities as set out in the Monitoring plan
- Executive annual compliance Plan for the Company in line with the regulatory requirements
- Ensure timely & accurate completion of regulatory reporting to ESMA and EU NCA’
- Develop and deliver compliance training
Skills & Competencies needed:
- 3+ years’ experience in a compliance or internal audit environment in financial services within a technical environment
- Completed Degree in relevant field
- Formal qualification in Compliance
- Impeccable communication skills & able to clearly articulate regulatory & complex compliance issues to stakeholders
- Data driven approach – able to make rational, evidence based decisions
- Eager to find answers to complex problems
- Solutions driven approach to tasks
- Adept multi tasker who is a proactive solutions finder who can work with a sense of urgency but with an acute eye for detail
Salary(Annual) : € 0 – € 0
Data Analyst Apply NowDublin ,Ireland
We are looking for a recent graduate (Computer Science / Data) who would like to join a Company that provides automated customer journey & multichannel sales onboarding solutions for leading global energy & telco Companies!
Some duties will include:
- Work with external Customers and internal Delivery Owners to implement customer journey CRs (new and/or change requests) via development of forms, artefacts, workflows and integrations
- Work with Support to triage journey issues and resolve within SLA.
- Deliver high quality and maintainable solutions, to set deadlines.
- Participate in meetings/workshops to define CR implementations and timelines.
- Review legacy forms to identify and execute improvements, maintenance and refactoring of existing customer journeys and system capabilities.
- Provide documentation on the journeys for customers and Support
- Contribute to team process improvements, industry best practice and principles.
- Ownership of the Journey delivery including
- Initial analysis of requirements
- Configuration of the journey
- Unit testing prior to QA
- Post delivery customer satisfaction
Experience, Education & Skills needed:
– Completed Degree in Computer Science or Data Analytics
– Solid understanding of non-relational (MongoDB) and relational databases(MySQL)
– Excellent communication skills showing a capability to make clear and meaningful contributions to white board design discussions
– The ability to grasp new techniques quickly and apply as needed
Salary(Annual) : € 0 – € 0