Commercial Account Manager Apply NowDublin ,Ireland
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
DUBLIN – 3 Days on site, 2 days remote
2 Stage interview process
Basic salary + Commission + Benefits
This role is for a highly personable Commercial Account Manager who wants to join a young team who are passionate about maintaining excellent client relationships.
Reporting to the Customer Success & Commercial Manager, you will work with a tight-knit AM team who work closely with their customers to ensure delivery of a bespoke software solution.
- Has delivered sales software solutions to Clients across Europe for 15 years +
- International team that delivers outstanding customer experiences globally!
- Offers fantastic opportunities for career growth as they go through multiple periods of expansion!
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned clients, building and maintaining strong
- Understand client needs and objectives, and ensure excellent customer experience
- Manage and prioritize client requests, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of services
- Keep clients informed of the progress of their work & provide regular updates & reports
- Collaborate with various internal teams to ensure excellent execution of client projects
- Proactively identify and address any issues or concerns raised by clients
- Conduct regular client meetings and presentations to review progress and discuss future plans
- Support the senior management team in strategic planning and decision-making processes
Experience & Skills we are looking for:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Account Management, BDM, Key Accounts - strong Client facing experience
- Excellent communication skills & should able to build rapport easily with others
- Innate ability to juggle multiple tasks while ensuring excellent attention to detail
- Able to handle sensitive & confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- If you are fluent in German, that would be advantageous.
Does the above sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application!
Salary(Annual) : € 40000 - € 48000
Compliance Officer Apply NowMaynooth, Ireland ,Ireland
Start: As soon as possible
Base salary + Healthcare + Bonus + Extended leave days
Experienced Compliance Officer needed to work with an award winning Regulatory Technology platform & support customers using the platform for their global compliance obligations!
Integral role – Join the team! If you want to join a tight knit team that values their employee’s contributions & ideas, this may be for you!
- Provide advice to Company’s business, technical, customer success operations & other stakeholders with the interpretation of MiFIR transaction reporting & further relevant regulatory requirements
- Assess any updates to the existing DRSP MiFIR transaction reporting regulations, including interpretation & communication of changes to ensure effective implementation
- Review and maintain Compliance Manual & Monitoring Plan & conduct compliance activities as set out in the Monitoring plan
- Executive annual compliance Plan for the Company in line with the regulatory requirements
- Ensure timely & accurate completion of regulatory reporting to ESMA and EU NCA’
- Develop and deliver compliance training
Skills & Competencies needed:
- 3+ years’ experience in a compliance or internal audit environment in financial services within a technical environment
- Completed Degree in relevant field
- Formal qualification in Compliance
- Impeccable communication skills & able to clearly articulate regulatory & complex compliance issues to stakeholders
- Data driven approach – able to make rational, evidence based decisions
- Eager to find answers to complex problems
- Solutions driven approach to tasks
- Adept multi tasker who is a proactive solutions finder who can work with a sense of urgency but with an acute eye for detail
Salary(Annual) : € 0 - € 0