Account Executive NY, USA Apply NowNew York ,Manhattan
Account Executive - Manhattan, NY, USA
This role allows you to be based in Manhattan, NY - there is an option for remote working on the East Coast US or Canada with the ability to travel to the NYC office occasionally.
About the job
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a significant impact at an amazing company, while building your career? If so, please read on.
What does an Account Manager do?
- You are a crucial driver of success for our most ambitious and engaged customers. You will acquire deep product knowledge and apply your customer facing skills to make an impact on product adoption, expansion, and retention for a very valuable customer base.
- You will act as one of the primary customer contacts (along with the Director of Account Management) with a focus on driving product adoption and implementation, customer training of the platform and adoption of best practices, as well as delivering value realization through monthly reporting and quarterly analysis (QBR).
- You will liaise with different internal support teams like Product Management, Customer Support & Ops, Marketing and General Management to triage best practices to translate into consultative input to the customer, so that they are successful on our platform and with their multichannel engagement strategies.
- You are ideally someone who is comfortable in a “start-up environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. You will use your ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. You will be at the centre and forefront of a rapidly evolving Customer Engagement ecosystem and the expertise you develop in this role will pay dividends for your career.
If you are familiar with SaaS customer management or have a background in data and have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to hear from you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Identify and pitch cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Be the voice of the customer
- Proven work experience in an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Start-up/scale-up mentality
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- The ability to impact in a company that is scaling significantly across geographies, clients, revenue, and people
- Very strong customer-centric culture
- Circa 10% travel
Salary(Annual) : € 90000 - € 100000
Senior Account Executive Apply NowDublin ,Ireland
Senior Account Executive
This position allows you to be based in Dublin. Remote options are available for stellar candidates.
As Senior Account Executive, you’ll be first and foremost new business sales orientated, focusing on our continued growth in the Sports Betting & Gaming vertical. We are keen to speak with experienced closers who have sold SaaS solutions within the Martech space to Sports Betting & Gaming brands.
We believe you are a highly driven and ambitious individual, who will have consistently achieved and over-achieved your targets and who will help define how the role will work. You will be an individual contributor where you will own a MRR/ARR target. This role is for the true self starter and someone who can work autonomously. In this role you will report directly to the Head of Sales, EMEA.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on growing the Sports Betting & Gaming verticals across EMEA
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from identifying to closing potential clients
- Build and manage a consistent sales pipeline and manage the opportunity
- Manage your own lead generation/outreach campaigns
- Manage inbound sales leads and opportunities
- Preparation and delivery of presentations and solution proposals
- Deliver personalised technical demonstrations of the solution
- Work alongside the product, marketing, and wider management teams on the continued Go to Market strategy for the product
- Attend industry events and showcase through speaking opportunities and roundtable & networking events
- You must have a least 3-5 years of sales experience in the Martech space
- Proof of consistently achieving and overachieving your targets
- The ability to work autonomously and be a true self-starter
- Experience working in Martech software sales is a must
- Experience working in the Sports Betting & Gaming vertical is a must
- Experience in delivering technology demonstrations
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving sales quotas
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- A logical and methodical sales process, who displays urgency, a bias for action and curiosity
- Excellent English communication skills
Salary(Annual) : € 75000 - € 85000
DevOps Engineer Apply NowEurope ,Anywhere within Europe
DevOps Engineer (Node.js exp)
Work remotely within EU
Fantastic opportunity to work with a fully results based team, who loves to work hard and have fun while doing so!! Amazing tech stack! Fully remote role ---- Or you can work in the Head Office in Spain!
Flexible working hours; Amazing benefits; Upskilling, Upskilling, Upskilling!!
Pique your interest? Read below!
- Assist in evolving a platform that supports 100m unique visitors a month
- Improving areas such as – Reliability; Application security and risk management; Performance and automation of production and development environments
- Will have solid (2 – 4 years) DevOps experience & well versed in Node.js – profiling and debugging tools
- Familiar with Unix tools, net-tools
- Familiar with BuildKit & Docker
- Experience with observability tools – Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Kubernetes, GraphQL, Auth – BIG Bonus!!!
- Absolute team player who loves having fun & has a great sense of humour!!
- Should be keen to continuously grow and upskill – Upskilling is part of the Company culture!!
- Highly competitive salaries - it is all about your experience J
- FULLY REMOTE role --- Head Office in Spain
- Flexible working hours!
- Extended vacation and personal days
- Health & Wellness budget – The team care strongly about the employee’s personal wellbeing!
- The opportunity to work with an Awesome Tech stack and Awesome International Team!
- Quarterly on-sites, phenomenal team events and activities
- Latest Tech equipment – ensures employees are kitted out!!
- And more…..let’s chat!
Salary(Annual) : € 60000 - € 80000
Senior Software Engineer Apply NowGalway ,Ireland
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a strong interest in Technology & driving change!
Strong leadership skills needed, self-manage projects and lead others!
What we are looking for:
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ Years full stack development experience in web or mobile applications
- Strong experience in Database Schema Design
- Strong object orientated skills & knowledge of design patterns!
- Experienced with Spring, Angularjs, Cucumber, Git, Jenkins and Docker!
Should have distinct interest in and some experience in:
- Microservice architectures
- UX experience
- Security & Android Development
Salary(Annual) : € 0 - € 0