Unity Developer Apply NowSaudi Arabia ,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Join an advanced Tech Company during their expansion phase.
We looking for Unity Developer with 2 - 5 Years of experience. You will work with a tight knit team of developers who are very passionate about their craft & care about continuous learning using AI solutions. It is a fast paced environment! Should have a 'start-up' mentality & enjoy tracking the latest trends & technologies & implementing it as needed!
Excellent communication skills in English needed - written & verbal.
Competitive salary + Benefits
Salary(Annual) : € 0 - € 0
Sales Consultant - Regtech Apply NowRemote Ireland or UK ,
Sales Consultant - Regtech
Ireland and UK (Hybrid)
Competitive salary + Uncapped commission + Health Insurance + Pension contributions + more!!
This role will solely focus on carrying a new regtech product line into new regions!!
We are looking for a Sales individual with a strong background in risk, compliance & regulatory reporting! Fantastic opportunity – Work with a dedicated Sales team
You should have experience of working with regulators, financial services clients, technology partners and international clients.
- Pitch existing products and be motivated to open new opportunities for new products via research and market intelligence.
- Analyze and understand the market size, addressable market, the competitors and their product offering
- Periodically engage with existing customers and explore for new business/farming opportunities.
- Maintain, expand and nurture prospects database for the European, US and Asian market
- Develop a strong pipeline with qualified opportunities and be able to forecast sales numbers on a weekly basis
- Excellent track record in generating & gathering leads
- Strong understanding of MiFID II; CPO-PQR & emerging regulatory changes
- Strong Sales experience in the Regtech space
- Completed Degree in IT, Finance or Marketing
- Course completed in Regulatory Technology – would be beneficial!
- Strong technical aptitude with good understanding of IT systems & integration
Salary(Annual) : € 55000 - € 65000
Electrical Engineer Apply NowIreland ,Remote
Consulting Electrical Design Engineer (Remote from South Africa)
Electrical Design Engineer with 5 years’ experience required to work for a fast growing Company in Dublin, Ireland – This role will be fully remote from South Africa! Training will be provided through internal training modules, external training & CPD’s.
Opportunity to work for a Company that serves some of the most highly respected Companies globally!
The role would be working with a Company that specializes in delivering retro-fit upgrades for large commercial buildings leveraging sustainable engineering design to optimize building systems. Opportunity to be a part of a ground-breaking company at the forefront of digital buildings and sustainability!!
The role will involve:
- Responsible for designing electrical engineering projects from concept to completion.
- Work closely with mechanical team to develop and implement sustainable and efficient electrical systems in commercial buildings.
- Complete electrical designs for large commercial retrofits
- Manage design, procurement and delivery of projects under the supervision of the Senior Project Engineer
- Identification and implementation of technology trends including digital transformation, smart systems and cloud computing
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a consulting design engineer
- Completed Degree in electrical Services Engineering or similar discipline
- Understanding of the design of building services, building codes and best practice engineering theory
- Strong Understanding of renewable technology trends, heat pumps, CHP, wind power and Solar PV
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Bluebeam
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Ability to successfully lead multiple work streams and projects
- Impeccable interpersonal & communication skills in English – written & verbal & able to liaise with people on all levels
- Ability to manage client expectations and communications throughout the delivery of the project
- Revit is beneficial!
- Experience working with LEED V4 and BREEAM would be advantageous
Salary(Annual) : € 0 - € 0
Account Manager - Martech Apply NowNew York ,New York
Account Manager - Martech
New York or Jersey (Hybrid)
Base salary + Commission + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to play an integral role in the Account Management department of an award-winning SaaS Company that specializes in omnichannel customer engagement.
The ideal candidate will have ‘start-up’ experience & enjoy the idea of playing a key role within a rapidly evolving customer engagement ecosystem & embracing change in fast paced environment!!
Some responsibilities will include:
- Will be managing 10-15 accounts
- Act as one of the primary customer contacts with a distinct focus on customer training of the platform, driving product adoption & implementation; monthly reporting & quarterly analysis
- Forecast & track key account metrics; prepare reports on account status & provide feedback to Management
- Build long lasting client relationships & assist with client requests swiftly by ensuring timely delivery of Company solutions
- Liaise with cross functional teams including Customer Support, Product Management & Marketing to ensure best practices & timely feedback to the customer to ensure they are successful on the platform & with their multichannel engagement strategies
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
What we need to see:
- 2 Years experience in Account Management which has been gained in Martech / Adtech environment essential
- Degree in Business Administration or Sales
- Background in sports betting / Gaming industry would be advantageous!
- Ability to engage with and influence C-Suite stakeholders
- Adept at managing multiple account management projects simultaneously
- Impeccable Communications kills, written & verbal
- Well-versed with SaaS customer management with strong understanding of consumer behavior
If the above aligns with your experience, we look forward to receiving your application!
Salary(Annual) : € 0 - € 0