Business Analyst Apply NowRemote ,
Business Analyst – Customer Journeys
Remote within Spain or Ireland.
Visa assistance provided to experienced candidates outside of these countries for relocation to Ireland.
2 Stage Interview process
Are you a Business Analyst who is keen on collaborating, embracing change & improving processes? Read on!
The role will require you to work closely with clients & the Business Process Engineers to map business processes & solutions for customer journey improvements within contract sales arenas and more.
Great opportunity to participate in defining the future product direction of the Company during company expansion and growth!!
Some responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and understand a client’s Customer Journeys by capturing requirements from stakeholders for new ones, reviewing existing ones, and producing highly detailed requirement specification documents.
- Work collaboratively with the client to define use cases which illustrate the impact of the change within the Customer Journey.
- Support the Customer Success Manager in delivering the Change Request documentation and otherwise for the agreed requirements and gaining sign-off.
- Work with the Commercial Team to devise and define innovative product enhancements for Fusion and Touchstone
- Track activities against the project delivery plan and manage stakeholder involvement
- Evaluate Customer Journeys forms and processes performance and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Be a champion for Fusion and Touchstone through developing a deep and rich understanding of its USPs.
What we are looking for:
- Completed Business Analysis related Degree
- 2 Years Business Analyst experience with a customer journey mapping focus essential
- Must have gained Business Analyst experience from software company & have experience with external customers
- Knowledgeable on Touchstone and Fusion
- Experience in analyzing and improving Customer Journeys for utilities and telcos – would be a big bonus!
- Extensive knowledge of Fusion & Touchstone
- Understanding of modern form design and best practices, and Business Process
No of Openings: 1
Minimum Experience required: 0
Salary(Annual) : € 50000 - € 75000